LILY WIDE LEG JEANS / CRYSTAL BLUE
This product is currently sold out.
CRYSTAL BLUE is light-wash denim with dark contrast stitching and distressing at the knees. These jeans are a high-waisted fit and 30" inseam.
This style crafted in our Vintage denim is made using open-ended cotton blends to provide an authentic look without the need to break them in. Offering an ultra-soft touch feel and 4-way stretch for a high level of comfort.
The Lily. Our wide-leg silhouette is fitted around the waist and is cut wide throughout the leg.
As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, these jeans are made with BCI Cotton and produced in an ISO 14001, Oeko-Tex, and ZDHC certified mill. We are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style runs big. We suggest taking 2 size down from your original size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30" inseam
- Navy Blue (contrast) stitching
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan YJ leather patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Gala is 5'9" and wears a size 25
- Style: 2161-L30
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Mexico
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Vintage
- 92% Cotton, 6% T-400, 2% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
- BCI Cotton: An entity that regulates the origins of the cotton is sustainably and ethically sourced.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- ZDHC Certified Mill: Certifies "zero discharge of harmful chemicals".
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.