MID RISE / RACHEL SKINNY / WHITE / 30" INSEAM
This product is currently sold out.
These mid-rise skinny jeans in white offer a faux front pocket design for a lay-flat, clean look and a 30" inseam.
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Rachel. Our skinny silhouette hugs close to the body from the hip to the ankle.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30'' inseam
- White (tonal) stitch
- Nickel YKK button, Rivet and Zipper
- Size: 24 to 34
- Lina is 5'8" and is wearing a size 26
- Style: 1954-R30
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Canada
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 11.49 oz.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
These jeans fit well and are very comfortable. The fabric has a nice feel and a nice stretch to it.
My only complaint is that the front pockets are just one inch deep - so nothing can go in them and and on me that mean they tend to bulge out a bit. They would be better either as a full pocket or no pocket at all.