CHLOE STRAIGHT JEANS / WHITE
This product is currently sold out.
These garment-dyed jeans are a timeless, versatile white that can be styled effortlessly throughout the seasons. They're a classic rise with a 27" inseam.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Chloe. Our classic straight-leg silhouette fits snug throughout the hips and straight from the knee down.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 27" inseam
- Tonal stitch
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Trudy is 5'9" and wears a size 25
- Style: 2287-C27
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Canada
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex-certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.