LILY WIDE LEG JEANS / CRYSTAL RINSE
$76.00 was $128.00
This product is currently sold out.
CRYSTAL BLUE is light-wash denim with dark contrast stitching and distressing at the knees. These jeans are a high-waisted fit and 30" inseam.
This style crafted in our Vintage denim uses open-ended cotton blends that provide an authentic look without the need to break them in—inspired by pre-loved denim to replicate the worn-in comfort of your favorite pair of old jeans.
The Lily. Our wide-leg silhouette is fitted around the waist and is cut wide throughout the leg.
As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, these jeans are made with BCI Cotton and produced in an ISO 14001, Oeko-Tex, and ZDHC certified mill. We are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style runs big. We suggest taking 2 sizes down from your original size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30" inseam
- Navy Blue (contrast) stitching
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan YJ leather patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Gala is 5'9" and wears a size 25
- Style: 2161-L30
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Vintage
- 92% Cotton, 6% T-400, 2% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
- BCI Cotton: An entity that regulates the origins of the cotton is sustainably and ethically sourced.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- ZDHC Certified Mill: Certifies "zero discharge of harmful chemicals".
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.
Stretchy, comfy. Look great as is or cuffed.
I'm so sick of no stretch jeans and found myself looking back to 2010 and remembering the exceptional quality of my Yoga jeans past. I ordered these and can't even believe how great they are. I ordered a second pair to ensure I'll have them for years. Thanks yoga jeans, I look forward to being able to bend my knees in jeans again.
I'm 5'9", curvy and got a 33", which I also have in a Rachel style. They are the perfect length and fit.
Love the fitted waist and the length of the legs. I'm 5'9 and bought the size 27, my usual size. They fit perfectly. They were loose when I first got them, but after a couple of washes they fit just right. Would buy again.
I love the color and fit however be prepared to size down 1 or even 2 sizes ad they really stretch! I will order again!