CLASSIC RISE / RACHEL SKINNY / DK INDIE / 30" INSEAM
This product is currently sold out.
These classic-rise skinny jeans are a dark indigo wash with subtle whiskers and a 30" inseam. They are the perfect balance of casual and sophistication, giving versatility for wherever your day may take you.
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Rachel. Our skinny silhouette hugs close to the body from the hip to the ankle.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, we are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style runs a little big. We suggest taking 1 size down from your original size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30" inseam
- Sandstone stitch
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Copper Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan YJ leather patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Lina is 5'8" and is wearing a size 26
- Gabrielle is 5'9" and is wearing a size 32
- Style: 1951-R30.IB
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 11.49 oz.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.
I already knew I'd love these as I have an older version in the size smaller but I had gained some weight so I needed to size up. The description said they run big and to size down, however I did this and they were way too small. You do not need to size down and I would suggest sticking to your usual size. Customer service was great and they made the exchange no problem (they had also sent me the wrong pair of jeans for the other pair I ordered and rectified both issues quickly and easily). I'm 5'7" and about 140lb and a size 28 fit nicely (I could barely squeeze on the size 27).
You can't go wrong with the travel fabric! I have several pairs in this fabric and they are the comfiest jeans I have ever owned. They are a dark wash and easy to dress up or down.
Love these jeans. They fit perfectly and are so stretchy and comfy. And they look so good! Have worn them a few times and haven’t washed them yet, but I’d recommend washing only with dark colours at first because I can tell there will be ink residual that bleeds off. They haven’t stretched or bagged at all yet which is a good sign! The product says to size down, but I found they fit true to the sizing guide.
I’m 5’5 Normally wear a size 29. Bought my Rachel skinny jeans in a size 28 and feel so confident and comfortable in these jeans!
These are the only jeans I will buy from now on!