ALEX BOOTCUT JEANS / RINSE INDIGO
This product is currently sold out.
These classic rise jeans are a dark indigo wash with golden brown contrast stitching, which provides an authentic denim look and a 32" inseam, ideal for taller women who need a little extra length.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our ultra-soft touch Flow denim uses a mixed blend of cotton specially designed to hold its shape while providing a comfortable and soft feel on the skin.
The Alex. Our bootcut silhouette is fitted from the thigh up and flares out from the knee down.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 32" inseam
- Golden brown stitch
- YJ Logo - Copper Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Anne-Marie is 5'9" and wears a size 31
- Style: 2275-A32
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Flow
- 71.1% Organic Cotton, 5.4% Recycled Cotton, 21.8% Repreve Polyester, 1.7% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 8 oz.
These jeans are made using a combination of organic cotton (ECOCERT Greenlife certified), recycled cotton (Control Union certified), and Repreve (recycled polyester waste i.e. plastic bottles). As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
- Organic cotton: This cotton is grown according to eco-responsible standards that minimize the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This helps protect the planet and the health of workers by reducing the amount of pollutants in the air, soil, and waterways.
- Recycled cotton: Transforming scraps and post-consumer garments into new fabric gives new life to textiles, thus reducing the amount of waste.