EMILY SLIM JEANS / FOREST
This product is currently sold out.
These jeans are garment-dyed in a rich forest green color that is versatile and works beautifully with everything from tees and hoodies to button-downs and blazers. They are a classic rise with a 30" inseam.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Emily. Our slim silhouette inspired by 'mom jeans' has a slim fit around the hips and tapered cut throughout the leg.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30" inseam
- Tonal Stitch
- YJ Logo - Copper Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Zhi is 5'9" and wears a size 32
- Style: 2431
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex-certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.Recycled cotton: By converting scraps and post-consumer garments into a new fabric, it gives new life to discarded textiles, therefore, reducing waste.