LILY WIDE LEG JEANS / VERT FONCE
This product is currently sold out.
These wide-leg jeans are a forest green hue that is dark yet neutral enough to be interchanged with your traditional pair of blue jeans, as it effortlessly complements both neutrals and pops of color. They're a 32" inseam, making them a great choice for taller women who prefer a little extra length.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Lily. Our wide-leg silhouette is fitted around the waist and is cut wide throughout the leg.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 32" inseam
- Tonal Stitch
- YJ Logo - Copper Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Zhi is 5'9" and wears a size 32
- Style: 2529
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex-certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
They fit true to size and I love them.
This is my third pair of Lily wide jeans and I love them. Green is my fav colour and knew I had to have them. I'm 5'9" and the length is perfect. The colour goes well with so many neutrals and dressy enough to wear to the office.