LILY WIDE LEG JEANS / MACCHIATO
This product is currently sold out.
These wide-leg jeans are garment-dyed in a rich shade of tan and are detailed with white stitching giving them an interesting contrast inspired by the retro trends of the '70s. They're equipped with functional cargo pockets, ideal for storing your small essentials, and a 32" inseam, the perfect length for styling with a pair of platform sneakers or boots to fully embrace the laid-back look.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Lily. Our wide-leg silhouette is fitted around the waist and is cut wide throughout the leg.
Fit Tip: This style runs a little small. We recommend taking 1 size up from your original size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 32" inseam
- Cream Stitch (contrast)
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Camille is 5'9" and wears a size 26
- Style: 2433
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex-certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.